Playboy is one of the most recognized and popular consumer brands in the world. An innovative media and lifestyle company, Playboy also licenses the brand across a range of initiatives from consumer products to night clubs to TV. Playboy currently has presence in more than 150 countries throughout the world. The Company is located in Beverly Hills, CA.
This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing.
Do you love the math and psychology behind user behavior, acquisition, and monetization? Is excel your homeboy? Is a cleanly built pivot table as sexy as a Playboy centerfold? Then you might be the right person for the Playboy Business Intelligence Analyst!
· Track and analyze data on user behavior (retention, sessions, DAU), user acquisition, LTV
· Track and analyze data on successful ad units and acquisition platforms
· Track and analyze data of most successful/ highly trafficked / engaged with content
· Identify opportunities to scale and/or optimize across ad units, platforms and creative
· Build and execute LTV model to ensure profitable growth, set daily, weekly, and monthly budgets and CPA goals to remain on target with growth model, and communicate information to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing
· Pull reports from various tools and find changes in trends and performance
· Ability and energy to focus on detail and dig into variance to understand the reason behind the data
· Key point person for building out annual Budget and quarterly Forecast.
· Work cross functionally with financial planning, digital strategy, TV and media teams
· Work with vendors to optimize third party tools (particularly new GA product offerings) in order to make sure we are taking advantage of new and old functionality
· Collaborate with QA teams to make sure tags related to tracking and analytics are functioning correctly
· Others duties as required
· Master financial modeling skills in Excel
· Three to Five years related planning and financial analysis experience, required
· Familiarity with market analysis and social media tools plus willingness to learn new ones
· High attention to data and reporting accuracy
· Knowledge of general ledger systems
· Self starter; can work independently and handle multiple projects at once.
· Excellent analytic, logic and reasoning skills
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Prefer background in subscription model companies, particularly tech / gaming / entertainment
· Comscore/Rentrak experience a plus.
· Experience with Linear subscription, PPV, SVOD and TVOD analysis also a plus.
· College degree in Accounting, Statistics, or Finance